How searching the internet is like using Law of AttractionJul 02, 2020
5 Points to Ponder
In my seminars and teleclasses, I’ve been using the metaphor of Search Engines on the Internet and how that relates to Law of Attraction. Someone on the call wrote down some of the points I made—and I loved them. This is to help you to remember the simplicity of Law of Attraction and, ideally, some helpful tips to using Law of Attraction with deliberate success.
- When you do a search on the Internet, it is always best to ask for what you want—we rarely type in what we DON’T want.
- When you submit your search on the Internet and get your results, the results are matching your input. When you submit your desires to Law of Attraction, your results are matching your vibrational input.
- When the results come back from your Internet search, you get excited about how close you are getting when you see the results. When the results are manifested with Law of Attraction, many people COMPLAIN that they have not manifested it in full, and disregard what HAS been manifested.
- When you do a search on the Internet, you don’t tell the search engine WHERE to get the results, you let the search engine figure it out. When you have a desire and set the energy in motion, most people want to figure out where the manifestation should come from. Let Law of Attraction figure it out.
- When using the Internet, you know when you’ve found the information you were looking for by how it feels. When manifesting in real life, you know you have a perfect match by how it feels.
About Michael Losier
Michael Losier (Low-zee-eh) lives in beautiful Victoria, BC, on Canada’s West Coast. He is the author of the best-selling book Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don’t, and two other best-selling books, Law of Connection and Your Life's Purpose.
Michael caught the attention of Oprah Winfrey, who interviewed him four times on her Soul Series™ radio show on Sirius/XM satellite radio. Michael went on to enjoy a year-long run hosting his own radio show on Oprah & Friends™ Radio.
Michael is a world-class trainer who has taught Law of Attraction in 17 countries. His book, Law of Attraction, has sold over 3 million copies in 37 languages. He has certified 475 trainers with his Certified Law of Attraction Facilitator program in 14 countries.
You can visit Michael's website for info on his books: www.MichaelLosier.com