How searching the internet is like using Law of AttractionJul 02, 2020
5 Points to Ponder
In my seminars and teleclasses, I’ve been using the metaphor of Search Engines on the Internet and how that relates to Law of Attraction. Someone on the call wrote down some of the points I made—and I loved them. This is to help you to remember the simplicity of Law of Attraction and, ideally, some helpful tips to using Law of Attraction with deliberate success.
- When you do a search on the Internet, it is always best to ask for what you want—we rarely type in what we DON’T want.
- When you submit your search on the Internet and get your results, the results are matching your input. When you submit your desires to Law of Attraction, your results are matching your vibrational input.
- When the results come back from your Internet search, you get excited about how close you are getting when you see the results. When the results are manifested with Law of Attraction, many people COMPLAIN that they have not manifested it in full, and disregard what HAS been manifested.
- When you do a search on the Internet, you don’t tell the search engine WHERE to get the results, you let the search engine figure it out. When you have a desire and set the energy in motion, most people want to figure out where the manifestation should come from. Let Law of Attraction figure it out.
- When using the Internet, you know when you’ve found the information you were looking for by how it feels. When manifesting in real life, you know you have a perfect match by how it feels.
Michael Losier is a Certified Emotion Code Practitioner and Law of Attraction Coach/Trainer living in Victoria, BC, Canada.
He is the author of three bestselling books:
Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't,
Law of Connection: The Science of Using NLP to Create Ideal Personal and Business Relationships, and
Your Life's Purpose: Uncover What Really Fulfills You.
Learn more about Michael and his services on Releasing Negative Emotions, visit: www.ReleasingNegativeEmotions.com
Michael was interviewed four times by Oprah Winfrey on her Soul Series show on Oprah Radio(TM). Michael then went on to host his own radio show on Oprah Radio(TM).
Check out Michael's Author Page on Amazon.com: